A qualified, competent, professional real estate property manager will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when renting a home. A professional property manager provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the rental process, including marketing, negotiations and more.
- Analyzes market conditions.
- Determines, with you, the optimum rent price.
- Advertises property in various media.
- Shows property to interested prospects.
- Qualifies prospects (with credit reports, landlord references, income verification).
- Provides weekly written updates to keep you informed on showing activity for your house.
- Comply with federal and state laws.
- Being a third party, real estate agents and potential tenants may feel more comfortable working with a property manager than the owner and may be more likely to tell the truth about your home, even if it is unflattering. This objective viewpoint can help you make the necessary changes to get your home rented.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives you an unbiased and realistic view of your home because there is no emotional attachment to the property.
- Prepares and executes all lease documents.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Enforces provisions of lease.
- Oversees maintenance.
- Collects rents and any other fees.
- Oversees insurance claims.
- Prepares monthly income/expense reports for owner.
- Direct deposits owner funds monthly.
- Performs semi-annual inspections of the property and provides written reports.
- Effects a swift turnover of tenants.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Brings a network of known and trusted real estate professionals so if your property manager doesn't know the answer, he or she likely knows someone who does.
- Your time is valuable. A property manager allows you to spend your time where you want.
- PROVIDES PEACE OF MIND THAT SOMEONE IS HERE TO WATCH OVER YOUR PROPERTY!