Yes, there is a cost associated with having a licensed and professional company manage your rental property. It's called a management fee and in our company it's a percentage of the monthly rent. While this fee can be deducted on your income taxes, it is an expense for you that you need to calculate in your budget. We do feel that the benefits shown below are worth much more than the fee.
A Marketing System That Works!
Our tried-and-true marketing process has been very successful in the areas we serve: Summerville, Goose Creek, Ladson, and North Charleston.
- 45 Days: The overall average number of days rental properties are listed on the Charleston/Trident Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- 21 Days: The average number of days R&B Properties' homes are listed on MLS!
- The Benefit to You: Because the homes we manage are listed (i.e., vacant) for approximately half the time of some of our competitors, you - as a landlord - can resume receiving rental income faster, with less "downtime."
An Application Process That Works!
Finding tenants, reviewing applications, and thoroughly sceening candidates is a very time-consuming process. R&B Properties and its staff will afford you peace of mind by:
- Accepting applications, applicable fees, and all supporting documentation.
- Reviewing all documents for accuracy and authenticity.
- Verifying each propspects income, credit information, criminal background, and rental history.
- The Benefit to You: By taking on the screening process, we are able to save you time, hassle, and stress.